León Fernando del Canto
An international Lawyer and a writer in London with his heart in Andalucia and the Oriente, الشرق, पूर्वा.
A Feminist believing that Human Rights mark the redline separating the good from the bad.
León Fernando Del Canto took his first steps as a lawyer in his father’s firm in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain. After working in New York for several years he relocated to England, where he worked as international tax and legal counsel at KPMG, Deloitte and Grant Thornton.
In 2006 he became the first Spanish citizen to hold a double qualification as a barrister in England and Spanish Abogado and he joined The Honorable Society of Lincoln’s Inn in London. León Fernando Del Canto has practised in Madrid, New York, London and Doha among other places. His international experience gives his firm, Del Canto Chambers, a multi-jurisdictional expertise and a solid global vision. He is currently worrki g on a Critical Theory of Legal Advocacy.
- EU Law
- Human Rights
- International Law
- International Human Rights
- International Organisations
- Public International Law
- Tax and Immigration
- Member of the Bar Council of England and Wales
- Barrister | The Honourable Society of Lincoln´s Inn (London)
- Lawyer (Abogado) | Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Madrid (Spain)
- Lawyer (Abogado) | Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Jerez de la Frontera (Spain)
- Member of the Association of Taxation Technicians (UK)
- Permanent Arbiter in the Court of Arbitration of the Moroccan and Spanish Chamber of Commerce